2011年5月17日 星期二

project proposal

From the shop project, I am really enjoying in it, because I like shopping so much , sometimes I think I am a shopaholic, I bought different range of stuff, cheap to expensive, woman's wear to tableware. I think that is why I really want to created some products.

I found out there is not a big amount choosing for children's bedroom wallpaper, has been look through some designer shop, I went to Chelsea Harbor design center, designer guild, cath kidston, laura ashley, found out there are only few of them suit children. I am also quite interested in children's room design, if its okay, I would like to have have a space, try to design or make a room for children.

After doing macmillan,
I really enjoyed about making small but repeated figure.

For the third year major, there are some ideas I am thinking about.

1) I would like to create a series of wall paper.
through the work like this, It would be good to make some wall covering, wall stickers, or wall paper.
for example, a collection of circus, marry-go-around wall paper. collection of transportation, flowers, bugs, no birds, some mineral maybe.

2) I have been collect some toy car and some drawing about toy car, I would like to make some tableware, towel, pillow or even duvet cover inspired by toy car for boys' bedroom.

two of them are still very vague, but both of them i do like it and cant wait to start it.




Wallpaper for children was my first idea, in this case, I start to research some artworks related to wall and space, I found out that is very interesting.
There is a lot to talk about how the wall start to connected with paper. functional concern? decoration?

沒有留言:

張貼留言